ANGARAKA PREETHI HOMAM
Importance of Angaraka (Mars)
Angaraka or Mars is a fiery red and passionate planet. According to Vedic astrology, Mars is regarded as an action and warrior planet. It signifies determination, vivacity, and the spirit to fight challenges and hurdles. Angaraka triggers emotions and passion and drives one’s actions to accomplishing goals. Also known as Bhumi karaka, Angaraka is the planet responsible for an individual to enjoy property or assets. Lord Muruga is the overlord of Angaraka.
Impacts Of Angaraka
According to mythology, Lord Shiva entered into a trance after getting separated from Goddess Parvati. While he was meditating, a drop of sweat fell on the ground, from his third eye and took the form of a child. This child was brought up by Bhudevi, thus Angaraka grew up to become the son of Goddess Earth. Angaraka is an energetic planet, who is also known by the names - Chevvai, Kuja, and Bowma. Mars is a highly energetic planet that can signify the emotional aspects of a person. If Angaraka is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, he will create debts in the form of credit card, medical, mortgage, etc., diseases and relationship troubles. A positively placed Mars in the horoscope gives courage, strength, healing and financial acumen.
Who Should Perform Angaraka Preethi Homam?
Angaraka Preethi Homam is a powerful ritual to appease Angaraka and receive his positive blessings. It is advised for those who undergo the following impact of Angaraka to perform Angaraka Preethi Homam:
- Under Angaraka Dasa/Bhukti
- Angaraka is not well-placed in your horoscope
- Angaraka is debilitated in your horoscope
- Kuja or Manglik Dosha in horoscope
Benefits Of Performing Angaraka Preethi Homam
According to sacred texts and traditional beliefs, performing Angaraka Preethi Homam can bestow the following benefits:
- Blesses with peaceful and cordial relationships
- Relieves from debts and diseases
- Helps gain property and assets
- Boosts energy, independence, vitality and confidence in actions
- Grants a good career, drive to initiate tasks
- Improves focus to achieve goals
- Confers determination, courage, and vigour to fulfil wishes
- Helps gain the ability to withstand pressure and achieve good status