Garbarakshambiga Pooja and the Deity
‘Garba’ means pregnancy, ‘Raksha’ means protection, and ‘Ambigai’ is one of the names of Parvati. So, this deity blesses a woman with a loving husband, a healthy child and a happy family.
Recommended Timings for Garbarakshambiga Pooja
This auspicious Pooja can be done in any auspicious Hora. Still, Panchami Tithis are most preferable.
Mantra for Garbarakshambiga Pooja
- Om Hreem Garbarakshambigaayai Namah
- Play Mantra Audio
- Garbarakshambiga Pooja enlightens the lives of:
- Childless couples who yearn for babies
- Women facing fertility problems
- Pregnant women who pray for safe delivery