• Karma-Diffusing 13th Moon Hydration Solution ceremony to Shiva and sacred bull of Shiva by chanting Laghunyasam Rudra Prasnam and Chamaka Prasnam at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Archana (sound and light ritual) to Archetype Narasimha at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Bilva Leaf Archana (sound and light ritual) to Lord Shiva by Chanting Rudra Trishati (300 names of Rudra) at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Archana to Shiva at His Powerspot
• Archana to Jupiter at His Powerspot
• Group fire lab to Lord Shiva at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Mantra Writing 10,008 Times – “Thiru Neela Kantam”
Participate in the elite rituals for Guru Pradosham. Pradosham times are the windows of opportunity when you can seek the blessings of Shiva to remove the karma or karmic energies that limit our potential in this current life.
Invoking the energies of Shiva through an Abishekam and Archana, along with a group fire lab, will help you connect with Shiva, who absorbs negativities to expand possibilities for growth and abundance.
Mantras connect people with the spiritual forces associated with planets and celestial beings. The quantum sound frequency THIRU NEELA KANTAM invokes the energies of Shiva, in the form of a blue light.
The mantra literally means “Blue-throated One,” referring to the legend of Shiva drinking the poison that was going to ruin the nectar of immortality, and in the process his throat became blue.
This mantra invokes the energies of Shiva in the form of a blue light, which removes karma and repetitive negative patterns.