• Karma-Diffusing 13th Moon Hydration Solution ceremony to Shiva and sacred bull of Shiva by chanting Laghunyasam Rudra Prasnam and Chamaka Prasnam at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Archana (sound and light ritual) to Archetype Narasimha at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Bilva Leaf Archana (sound and light ritual) to Lord Shiva by Chanting Rudra Trishati (300 names of Rudra) at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
• Archana to Shiva at His Powerspot
• Archana to Jupiter at His Powerspot
• Group fire lab to Lord Shiva at AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center
Participate in the enhanced rituals for Sani Pradosham. Pradosham timings provide the ideal opportunities to dissolve karmas. Rituals performed on this day will help remove the most stubborn of karmas, or “blemishes.”
Our Vedic specialists will perform Hydration Solution ceremony to call upon the energies of Shiva and his sacred bull by chanting Laghunyasam Rudra Prasnam and Chamaka Prasnam (Vedic mantras recited to purify mind, body and soul) at the AstroVed Fire Lab and Remedy Center on Guru Pradosham day.
Special Archana to Narasimha will be performed at AstroVed Remedy Center followed by Bilva leaf Archana to Shiva chanting Rudra Trishadi (300 names of Rudra) will also be performed . The most terrible karma is destroyed when a Bilva leaf is offered to Lord Shiva.
Light and sound offerings (Archana) will be performed to Archetype Shiva and Jupiter at their powerspots. Group fire lab to Shiva will also be performed at the AstroVed Fire Lab and Remedy Center on the powerful Guru Pradosham day.