Why Navagraha Yantra?
Navagraha represents the nine celestial influencers in Vedic Astrology. The seven days of the week are named after the seven visible celestial bodies. The “Navagraha Yantra” – Mystical Diagram of the Nine Planets – is a talisman of unique importance. A yantra can both amplify and improve the beneficial effects of your planets. The Navagraha Yantra is even more special because it works on all nine planets at once and in a mutually harmonious fashion!
According to Vedic Astrology, the unfavorable position of the Planets in your Horoscope is solely responsible for all the hardships and struggles faced by you, despite of the hard work and efforts you put in! To remove all these bad influences of the 9 planets, Navagraha Yantra will be your best choice.
Speciality of Navagraha Yantra
This Special Talisman helps negate the malefic effects of the nine planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu) and bestows beneficial success. The Navagraha Yantra is recommended for all individuals whose birth charts indicate negative positioning of planets within the horoscope that can afflict one's health, prosperity and peace of mind!
It is a combined Yantra for all the nine planets and is divided into nine squares, each one with a deity representing the corresponding planet. The planets are to propitiate against their evil influences, to ward off the evils of the planetary configuration.
Mantra for Navagraha Yantra
- Om Suryae Namah, Chandrae Namah, Mangale Namah, Budhae Namah, Brahaspatiae Namah, Shukrae Namah, Sani Ae Namah, Rahu Ae Namah, Ketu Ae Namah, Navgarahe Namah
- Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
- Adityaya Somaya
- Mangalaya Budhayacha
- Guru Shukra Sanibescha
- Rahavay Ketavay Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Navagraha Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Navagraha Yantra completes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who seek success
- Couples who long for marital harmony
- People who aim for triumph in life
- Those who want to stand out in a crowd with unique qualities
- Those who want to get rid of the negative effects of the misplaced planets in their horoscope