Why Rahu Yantra?
Rahu Yantra can steer you clear of materialism and set you on the path to true riches. Imagine the power of being able to view anything – regardless of time, regardless of space. Imagine being able to achieve your aims for the past, present or future, from anywhere, anytime… using only the Rahu Yantra. Thankfully, you’re in the right place! Because here, we’re going to give you the frank truth: Yantra is a real science and a refined, powerful skill! Security, Prosperity, Happiness, Love, Health and Wealth… the entire world is a matrix, and all of this can be possible by the Rahu (North Node of the Moon) Yantra!
Speciality of Rahu Yantra
According to Vedic Astrology if Rahu is situated unfavorably in the horoscope, it causes many types of physical illness. It also causes obstacles in accomplishment of work and makes you prone to accidents!
Rahu can be appeased through devoted worship of Rahu Yantra to prevent yourself from danger from hidden enemies, wrong diagnosis of illness and deceit from those around you. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Mantra for Rahu Yantra
How to Use the Rahu Yantra ?
- Om Rahave Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Rahu Yantra adds glory to the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- Those who prefer to shield their lives against mishaps
- Couples who wish for longevity and disease free life
- Those who want to live a hitch free and peaceful life
- People who seek relief from addictions
- People who want to guard against hidden enemies
- Persons who wish to remedy afflicted Rahu in their birthchart