Speciality of Mrithyunjaya Yantra
Lord Shiva governs death and dissolution on the earth plane. When he is strongly on yourside, your life is nourished with good health and safety. The power lines of Mrithyunjaya Yantra reinforce your life lines; those lines pass on positive energy to your immune system to fight back all the incurable illnesses. The Yantra spreads its unflinching waves of radiations around you to achieve victory over death. You will stay hale and healthy all through your life. It will reshape your life in a positive way!
Mantra for Mrithyunjaya Yantra
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
- Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
- Urvarukamiva Bandhanan
- Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Mrithyunjaya Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Mrithyunjaya Yantra immunizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who fear about death
- People who suffer from severe health ailments
- People who yearn for a positive change to take place in their lives
- People who wish for struggle-free lives
- Businessmen, politicians and officials who are harmed by their enemies
- People who want to improve their will to live