Why Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra?
Untie the tangled knots of problems that complicate your married life! Attract your soul mate towards you and stay in the lustrous sea of love forever. These tasks might appear massive even to think about; but it is an easy affair to accomplish when you possess the Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra.
The magnetic waves of this Yantra will attract your life partner towards you; no matter where he/she is dwelling in this world. If you are already into wedlock, be assured of a happy married life with the help of this Yantra. This Yantra can also help you support marriage plans for a family member.
Speciality of Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra
Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra contains geometric patterns that attract the blessings of Goddess Parvathi towards you. She is the most powerful Goddess who gifts the singles with their life partners; she also soothes the mental peace of couples and paves way for gracious lives together and everlasting happiness.
Your fervent prayers to this Yantra will remove all the obstacles that stand as roadblocks to your marriage. It will communicate your desires to the Goddess, and she in turn will transform it to reality for you. Radiations of this Yantra will develop a cushion for the couple to lean on at the times of continuous problems and struggles. With this Yantra on your side, married life will always be a heaven on earth for you!
Mantra for Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra
- Om Hreem Yogini Yogini
- Yogeswari Yogeswari
- Yoga Bhayankari
- Sakala Sthavara Jangamasya
- Mama Vasamakarshaya
- Akarshaya Swaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra enlivens the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who are in search of their life partners
- People who yearn for a problem-free married life
- People who wish to develop mutual understanding with their soul mates
- People who face struggles in getting married, whether for themselves or for a family member
- Couples who wish a more gracious relationship
- People who seek a divinely blessed relationship