Speciality of Sarva Bowma Yantra
The positive energy of Rama will give way for happiness and success in all the phases of your life. The radiations of the Yantra will bring about good returns to your endeavors. It will encircle you with dynamic energy which protects your health and peace.
Your dedicated prayers to this Yantra will gift you with a fulfilled life—health, wealth, prosperity and success.
Mantra for Sarva Bowma Yantra
Om Sarva Bowma Sri Rama Chandra Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sarva Bowma Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Sarva Bowma Yantra soothes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who struggle to achieve success in their endeavors
- People who crave for peace and happiness
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- People who suffer from health ailments
- People who desire to acquire material comforts
- People who want to develop a more heroic self-image
- People who wish to acquire the consciousness of a great ruler
- People who want to grow in noble qualities
- People who seek to have power and use it benevolently