Why Santhana Gopala Yantra?
Your prayers for begetting a child are answered upon worshipping the Santhana Gopala Yantra. Santhana Gopala is an infant form of Lord Krishna; he blesses childless couples with progeny and also enhances the knowledge of children.
His Yantra protects the expectant mother against miscarriages and ensures safe delivery of the baby. The vibrant Yantra would bless the couple with children, good health and prosperity.
Speciality of Santhana Gopala Yantra
The energy lines engraved on the Yantra will nullify the obstacles that stand in your way of begetting a child; it will alleviate your mental peace and bless you with progeny. The radiations from the Yantra can nourish the womb of the expectant mother protecting her and the child from all kinds of mishaps. Lord Santhana Gopala can not only gift you with children, but he can also bless them with good health and immense knowledge.
Your sincere prayers to his Yantra will heal your fertility problems and bless you with healthy children!
Mantra for Santhana Gopala Yantra
- Om Devaki Sudha Govinda
- Vasudeva Jagath Pathe
- Dehimey Thanayam
- Krishna Thwamaham
- Kadhahaa Deva Deva
- Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho
- Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram
- Ayushmandham Yashashreenam
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Santhana Gopala Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Santhana Gopala Yantra heals the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who suffer from fertility problems
- Expectant parents who wishes to ensure safe delivery of child
- Parents who yearn for knowledgeable children
- Couples who desire healthy children
- People who wish to start or expand a family