Rahu Transits To Scorpio, Ketu Transits To
What Does The Snake Planet Transit Mean For You?
Favorable Moon Signs for
Unfavorable Moon Signs for
This transit is a 'favorable' transit for the world in general. The global economy will improve and 'evils' will get flushed out etc. However there are some 'unfavorable' experiences in store for some individuals.
Prescribed 'Snake Planet' remedies will strengthen your Moon so that you can take full advantage of the 'favorable' or get the antidote for the 'unfavorable' snake bite.
A MUST for ALL Moon Signs both 'Favorable' and 'Unfavorable' for this transit:
General Predictions Chart For FAVORABLE :
-Rahu in 6th & Ketu in 12th house
- Increase in self-effort and thus success in service
- Support through employees and colleagues in service
- Success in litigation and court cases
- Repayment of loan and debt
- Gain through old friends and women
- Success in sports activities and conjugal bliss
- Success in competition and elections
- Opposition through near relatives
- Physical trouble or separation from wife
- Deprived from rightful positions
- Health troubles related to ulcers, abdomen and teeth could bother
-Rahu in 5th & Ketu in 11th house
- New romantic love affairs/foreign relationship will bring happiness
- Gain through spouse and children
- Monetary gain through speculation, shares and lotteries
- Increase in creative activity and artistic pursuits
- Blessed with progeny
- Unemployed will get employed
- Possibility of love marriage
- success in higher studies or foreign journey for further higher studies
- Change in job/service
- Separation and health related problems to mother
- Less fortune to the father
- Misunderstanding with spouse
- Unsteady mind and indecisiveness
- Troubles to/from children and friends
-Rahu in 3rd & Ketu in 9th house
- Gain through relations and siblings
- Short journeys to the south/south-west and west direction
- Spiritual initiation and philanthropic works
- Fulfilment of desired works even if the midst of serious hindrances and obstacles
- Rise in fortune and finance is in the offing
- Gain through rebellious writing and publishing activities
- Separation from family members
- Physical troubles to siblings
- Distress in foreign country
- Troubles through low class people in the society
- Problems to father
-Rahu in 12th & Ketu in 6th house
- Resides in the foreign country
- Promotion in service/job
- Victory over secret enemies
- Profits from new foreign allegations
- Interested in mystical and occult sciences
- Increase in intuitional and prophetic dreams
- Health troubles especially related to eyes, stomach and mental anguish
- Troubles to friends/separation from friends
- Health ailments to spouse
- Loss in business and misunderstanding with partners.
- Danger to children and loss in speculation, shares and lotteries
- Troubles through litigation. Fear of imprisonment or confinement
-Rahu in 11th & Ketu in 5th house
- Gain through new friendship
- Expansion of business and definite profit
- Gain through speculation, lotteries and shares
- Unexpected success in any activities and profit from them
- Birth of daughter brings happiness
- Victory in election and thus gain through social life
- Unfavorable period for elders and elder siblings
- Trouble to mother, children and friends
- Disease in ear, feet and upper abdomen
- Loss in monetary transaction
-Rahu in 9th & Ketu in 3rd house
- Fruitful foreign travel
- Possibility of marriage of siblings
- Name and fame and elevation in position
- Educational success and pursuing higher studies
- Father's health would be a concern
- Separation from siblings
- Involvement in litigation could bring trouble
- Change of profession
- Inclination towards different religion
General Predictions Chart For UNFAVORABLE : Aries,Taurus,Leo,Libra,Scorpio,Aquarius
-Rahu in 8th & Ketu in 2nd house
- Inclination towards research studies
- Gain through unusual methods like shares, lotteries and gambling
- Gain through in-laws and inheritance
- Occult and mystical experiences
- Mental anxiety and agitation
- Loss of reputation and finances
- Prolonged illness and ailments related to glands, stomach, and sex organs
- Difficult birth
- Danger to spouse and spouse's family
- Separation from close relatives
-Rahu in 7th & Ketu in 1st house
- Success in public life and social reputation
- Gain through business and spouse
- Marriage and conjugal happiness
- Gain and help through siblings
- Victory over opponents and sudden increase in business
- Separation from wife and relatives
- Ill health to you and spouse and loss of appetite
- Transfer to undesirable places in service
- Trouble in family affairs
- Loss in service and less cooperation through colleagues
-Rahu in 4th & Ketu in 10th house
- Acquisition of immovable property , house and conveyances through legacies or through lotteries
- Domestic happiness
- Success in educational pursuits
- Gain from mother and litigation.
- Unsteady/ fickle mind could bother
- Accidents through vehicles
- Loss of wealth through thieves and fraud in dealing
- New ventures should not be started before completing the current
- Separation from or danger to siblings
-Rahu in 2nd & Ketu in 8th house
- Sudden improvement in financial condition
- Contact with influential people in the society especially in foreign places
- Good name and fame in society
- More practical and endurance and perseverance
- Physical troubles and ailments related to eyes, mouth and face
- Separation from spouse and loss of reputation of spouse
- Fear of assaults and defame from family members
- Opposition from Public.
-Rahu in 1st & Ketu in 7th house
- Peace of mind and fame and increase in self-confidence
- Possibility of marriage
- Planning for business will be successful
- Gain of power and position in the office
- Health troubles
- Loss of strength and courage
- Opposition and troubles through relatives and colleagues
- Ill health to wife and son
-Rahu in 10th & Ketu in 4th house
- Sudden gain of position in service
- Gain in social life by being leader of masses
- Involvement in research activities
- Favor from superiors especially foreign superiors and journey related to professional activities
- Victory in election and legal matters
- Instability and changes in profession/service
- Instability at home and quarrels between the family members
- Unnecessary expenditure in different accounts
- Danger to parents and elder siblings
- Loss in business and ill health to child
Note on the Node Transits: The Mean Transit
Rahu and Ketu are mathematical intersection point between the Moon's course and the Earth's course around the Sun. When the earth wobbles it would appear that the Moon is slightly shift its position roughly upto 1 degree. The 1 degree wobble happens in 2 months.
So the first touch, 'True', of Rahu and Ketu to the sign Scorpio and Taurus respectively is May 2nd, 2011 however it is only a knock of the door. The midpoint , 'Mean', of Rahu and Ketu enters Scorpio on June 6th and its full impact can be felt in your life.
This is not new to planetary transits. Even the transits of Jupiter and Saturn can be felt by you up to several months prior to their transit date as they approach their new sign but certainly once the planets are in the sign fully, their impacts are indisputable. The
entry of Rahu and Ketu is the actual entry into a sign.
Dr. Pillai Speaks on the Rahu/Ketu Transit
"Astronomically Rahu and Ketu are not planets but the North and South nodes of the Moon. Nevertheless, according to Vedic Astrology, they are considered shadow planets or Nodes of the Moon.
They don't have Houses in the Zodiac but they acquire power from the House where they occupy. For instance Rahu and Ketu are moving into Scorpio and Taurus respectively. Rahu will get the power of Mars who is the Lord for Scorpio. Similarly Ketu will get the power of Venus who is the Lord of Taurus.
For example, those who are born with a Scorpio Moon (Vishaka, Anuradha and Jyestha) will be affected by Rahu the most for the next 1.5 years. There will be unexpected loss, disappointments, health issue etc. The same will happen for the Taurus born (Krittika, Rohini and Mrigasira).
Moon Signs that have the probability to experience 'favorable' affects during the Rahu Ketu Transit are: Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Pisces
Moon Signs that have the probability to experience 'unfavorable' affects during the Rahu Ketu Transit are: Aries, Taurus, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius
A vortex dedicated to the 1000-headed snake called Adi Shesa is endowed with the power to mitigate and dissolve all kinds of snake afflictions due to Rahu-Ketu. In addition the vortex will also bring blessings from the ancestors, Rishis and Gods in order to deal with our human problems. The energy center is dedicated to both Vishnu and Shiva.
Satguru Venkataraman Siddha has published the mythical history of this place. He has mentioned that the vortex has helped divine personalities to remember their past lives. Those who want to know about their past life can visit or do poojas by proxy at this energy center"
Note: Dr. Pillai dictated this in Rahu kala!
As per Siddha tradition text, Rahu is exalted in Scorpio and Ketu is debilitated in Taurus. Rahu is the karmic aggregator and Ketu is the dispenser. Rahu pulls together our current life karmas based on our previous births' karmas and Ketu show the manner in which we will go through that karma in this life (the way). Rahu's reported exaltation in Scorpio supports the theory of Karma and transformation in that Scorpio is the 8th sign of the natural zodiac that signifies transformation. When a planet becomes exalted it means that the planet influences the person to dharma and removes the materialistic desire from him. When a planet gets debilitated it influences materialistic matters into one's life and removes the dharma or spiritual consciousness.
The planet Ketu enters the sign Taurus which is the 2nd sign of natural zodiac signifying the materialistic acquisitions and it is also the sign of Venus. Thus for those with Taurus Moon, but generally for the world population as well, Ketu in Taurus will create more materialistic desires.
When analyzed in global perspective this transit of Rahu and Ketu would impact as follows. This exaltation of Rahu in Scorpio would cause further natural disasters like Tsunami, earthquakes in sea, nuclear disasters and would make people to go very negative in their ethics. Ketu debilitated in Taurus would affect the advisory panel of great people to take erratic decisions, many businesses would suffer due to lack of intellectual and intelligent strategies. But as Ketu is debilitated in the house of Venus, solutions would ultimately be found for the problems created.
Just as the nucleus of a cell carries genetic baggage in the form of a strand of DNA, the nucleus of a horoscope is the Rahu/Ketu axis, carries our karma- or soul genetics. (The DNA chain appears like two snakes twisted which symbolizes Rahu and Ketu).
Access their secrets now during this transit and be able to understand (or rather 'inner stand') the structure your karma and affect a change or re-structuring.
Adi Shesa is the thousand headed snake on whom Hindu God Vishnu reclines. He floats on the cosmic ocean and Lord Vishnu reclines on the bed created by the coiling of his body. As per Hindu tradition, when the dissolution of the world takes place, Shesa remains. He witnesses the destruction of the entire universe as He is eternal. The earth rests on the head of Shesa. In folktales, earthquakes happen when Shesa moved his head.
The Origin of the 2 Nodes- Vedic Mythology
In Vedic Mythology, there is the Story of Creation- The Churning of the Milky Ocean. The Rahu/Ketu part of the story may illustrate more clearly the roles each play in our lives.
The Gods and demons decided to join forces for the task of churning the milky ocean to get the pot of amrita (immortal nectar) from the bottom. The nectar was pulled up from the depths and then came the job of distributing it. The Gods didn't want the nectar to fall into the hands of the demons so they devised a plan. Lord Vishnu disguised himself as the enchanting and beautiful Mohini to distribute the nectar.
The Gods and Demons were seated on two different sides of an aisle as Mohini distributed the nectar to the Gods only. The demons were too enchanted by her beauty to notice she was not giving them the nectar. However one demon, Rahu, noticed what was happening and disguised himself as a God and managed to get a drink of the nectar.
The Sun and Moon saw this and told Lord Vishnu what was happening. Vishnu returned to his form as Vishnu and let fly his sudarshan (divine weapon) and chopped Rahu in half. Rahu had already managed to take a drink of the nectar so was already immortal. He lived but as 2 separate beings; Rahu the disembodied head, and Ketu the decapitated body.
Rahu is a head without a body. Everything he comes into contact becomes obsessed with, like a person with a voracious appetite. Rahu represents material desire, but because he is not a physical planet he operates on the subconscious level. He distorts our perceptions and colors the world according to his desires. He tends to obliterate the essence of things, focusing on their material substance. He is our deepest subconscious material desire. Rahu obsesses over the things we need to learn so we can eventually be freed of them. There are certain lessons we can only learn in a physical body, in the physical world. Rahu's obsessions indicate those things.
All human beings are crazy in some way, Rahu shows the area of life where we are unbalanced and obsessed. Rahu keeps us obsessed until we learn detachment from what he is influencing. As such, he represents attachment. Losing our higher Self to the things of this world is the main reason we suffer in life. Rahu's obsessions bring much suffering as long as we desire experience. Once we desire liberation, Rahu is incredibly spiritual.
Ketu is the other half of the demon, the headless body. Where Rahu obsesses over the things of this world, Ketu seeks to be freed from them. Rahu is material and loses the essence of things in their substance. Ketu perceives the essence of things but is unsatisfied with anything substantive in the world. Whereas Rahu wants to grow and experience new things, Ketu wants to fall back on the familiar and withdraw; creating a fear of stagnation and disgust with the familiar that is often turned inward as self-disgust. Ketu brings doubt and sharp criticism to the areas of life that he sees. Eternally unsatisfied, he only notices what is missing from whatever he is influencing. He presides over the absolute aspect of God. He is strict and exacting and sucks the worldly joy out of all he touches, including the things Rahu is obsessed over through house and sign. It is the push and pull of Rahu's obsession and Ketu's doubt that allows the soul to learn the lessons of the Nodal house and sign placement.
Vedic Sloka Proclaiming Importance of Rahu Ketu
A Sloka Traditionally Written Directly on the First Page of a Horoscope by the Astrologer:
"Janani Janma Sowkyanam Vardhani Kula Sampatham
Pathavi Purva Punyanam Likhyathe Janma Patrikk"
It basically means that any one of us enjoys or suffers in this life due to our previous birth karma. The nodal axis (Rahu/Ketu) governs and tells about the previous birth karma. The rebirth of the soul takes place as a consequence of its own residual karmas and the vibrations of the lunar nodes merely create the condition and prepare the ground for its travel in this birth.
Rahu and Ketu are the Lunar Nodes in Vedic Astrology. They are part of the Navagrahas- the 9 Planets- however because they grab and attach us to our karma just like the planets. The word 'Graha' actually means to grab.
They do not rule over Rasis, or houses, like the other planets. Rather, they are shadows, the eclipse points where the Earth's orbit around the Sun intersects with the Moon's orbit around the Earth. Even though they are not physical planets they are perhaps the most influential forces in the chart. It is along the Rahu / Ketu axis that the main forces of karmic desire are seen.