Why Venus Yantra?
Venus Yantra is a very powerful geometric pattern of energy that revamps your life style. It helps you attract the essential riches of life, the most yearned love, peace and honorable respect.
Venus rules all the materialistic pleasures of the world; when he energizes you with his positive energy, you will be relieved from financial crunches, relationship problems and what not!
Speciality of Venus Yantra
When Venus is malefic in your Birth Chart, the Venus yantra will work in your favor. This sacred energy device attracts the best things of life towards you. The Yantra spreads its positive energy around you and brings about success in all the efforts of your life. People involved in the artistic world, media, films, theater and arts or music world derive the most benefit from it.
Mantra for Venus Yantra
How to Use the Venus Yantra ?
- Om Shukraya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Venus Yantra adds glory to the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- Creative people
- Those who crave for a good love life
- People who want to attract money and wealth
- People who want to stay in a white collared job throughout their lives
- Partners who have problems in their love life
- People who wish to grow in material comforts
- People who seek to dress better and improve beauty in all areas of their life
- People who desire happiness regardless of circumstances
- People who wish to deepen their devotion to God
- People who wish to increase their connection to any form of artistic expression or enjoyment of the arts
- People who wish to increase their skills at negotiation and diplomacy
- People who want to be more conscious in making decisions about their time, money and energy and get better value for them