Why Saturn Yantra?
Each day your life encounters meaningful and meaningless coincidences that you have attracted. It is why you are here! It is how our reality works. Here are examples of synchronicity appearing in people's lives:
You might be suffering from financial difficulties, yet money for basic expenses such as rent, food, and utilities, always manifest. You might have been feeling ill with no clear diagnosis. Then suddenly you meet someone who knows a doctor or healer with the answers. When the person is ready to heal, the doctor will be there.
To invoke your spiritual doctor, the tool of the Saturn Yantra is exclusively designed for you!
Speciality of Saturn Yantra
Saturn Yantra is used to propitiate an afflicted Saturn and achieve success through complete blessings of Lord Shani. When Saturn is malefic in a horoscope during the transit or causes of Sade Sati, the use of Saturn/ Shani yantra will prove to be very advantageous! It can bring success in worldly affairs, success in business and help you to reach lofty heights.
Mantra for Saturn Yantra
How to Use the Saturn Yantra ?
- Om Sanecharaya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Saturn Yantra adds glory to the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who want to fly high in their career
- Business holders who yearn to flourish in their trade
- Students who crave to score well in examinations
- Couple who wish for a trouble free and happy life span
- People who wish for a successful journey through their lives
- Those who aim for a trouble free start in their lives
- People who desire relief from depression and despair and mental confusion
- People who seek to remedy an afflicted Saturn in their birth chart