What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Saturn Yantra?
Each day in your life, you encounter both meaningful and meaningless coincidences that you have attracted. This is why you are here! It is how our reality works. Here are examples of how synchronicity might appear in your life:
• You might be suffering from financial difficulties, yet money for basic expenses such as rent, food, and utilities, always manifest.
• You might have been feeling ill with no clear diagnosis. Then suddenly you meet someone who knows a doctor or healer with answers. When the person is ready to heal, the doctor will be there.
To invoke your spiritual doctor, the Saturn Yantra is designed exclusively for you!
The Saturn Yantra is used to propitiate an afflicted Saturn and achieve success through the complete blessings of Lord Shani. When Saturn is malefic in a horoscope, during the transit or causes of Sade Sati, the use of Saturn/Shani yantra will prove to be very advantageous! It can bring success in worldly affairs, success in business and help you to reach lofty heights.
Mantra for Saturn Yantra
Om Sanecharaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Saturn Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Saturn Yantra adds glory to the lives of:
• People who want to fly high in their career.
• Business owners who yearn to flourish in their trade.
• Students who crave to score well in examinations.
• Couples who wish for a trouble-free and happy life span.
• People who wish for a successful journey through their lives.
• Those who aim for a trouble-free start in their lives.
• People who desire relief from depression, despair and mental confusion.
• People who seek to remedy an afflicted Saturn in their birth chart.