The 11th house in one’s chart indicates one’s dreams, aspirations and capacity for happiness through fulfillment of desires. It indicates gains through one’s present birth Karmas. It is also known as the ‘The House of Good Fortune’.
The 11th House also signifies – friendships, older siblings, recovery from illness, elevation of husband, longevity of mother, spiritual accomplishments, financial stability, recognition, fructification of one’s efforts, social affairs, place one occupies in a group.
A Favorable 11th House in Birth Chart will ensure-
- Success in any venture
- Support of friends
- Financial gains
- Smooth life
- Unexpected gains
Wealth Creation and 11th House
Wealth of a person is judged by studying the 2nd and the 11th House. The 2nd House indicates fixed assets or family assets like property, land, business etc. and the 11th House signifies one’s capacity to generate wealth.
- Jupiter is the significator of money and if the planet is placed in 11th House in exaltation (powerful state) then the native will enjoy good financial status and will get success in all ventures.
- The 7th house deals and indicates about business or partnership. If 7th House lord conjoins with 11th House or lord of the House then the native will gain good amount of money through business and partnership (but partnership should be avoided with relatives) without much hesitation.
- Presence of exalted Sun (or Sun in his own sign) in the 11th House brings one substantial income and plenty of opportunities. Some of the well known personalities with Sun in 11th House are- Robert Pattinson, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Bill Clinton, Nietzsche, Shakespeare, Michael Jordan, George Washington, Cher, Elizabeth Taylor.
- The combination of the 2nd house (regular income, fixed assets) and the 9th House (luck) in the 11th House in a Birth Chart creates a powerful confluence for wealth creation. It bestows one with a fortune to generate surplus and virtuous income.
The strength of the 11th House is evaluated on the basis of –
- Favorable planets in the 11th House
- The Lord of the 11th House placed in a favorable position in the Birth Chart
- Transit of favorable planets through the 11th House
- Yogas (favorable planetary combinations) in the Birth Chart in correlation with the 11th House
- People with strong 11th House rather love to live according to their own comfort, and are not usually strong believers of the prevailing doctrines around them. They have their own perspective and they attract others who share the same vision.
Other Planets in the 11th House
Presence of Moon in the 11th House will make a person highly learned and will possess praise worthy qualities. It will also allow the flow of wealth without much effort. Association of Mars with 11th House lord will make a native popular. If strong Mercury occupies the 11th house of a person’s Birth Chart, it will make him wealthy through virtuous deeds.
The planetary combination of Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Moon in the 11th House of a person bestows Raja Yoga (be wealthy, honored and famous). A strong Saturn in the 11th House would make a person enjoy comforts of all kinds. A person with Rahu in the 11th House enjoys a long and a prosperous life. Presence of Ketu in the 11th House makes a person versatile, learned and wealthy.