Why Ganesha Yantra?
Ganesha is the fundamental God of wisdom who removes all the obstacles that stand in your way of success. Obstacles are things we do not foresee and thus cannot plan for. Offering prayers to Lord Ganesha to remove obstacles is a customary practice before undertaking any task. This ensures a project moves forward successfully. To remove obstacles and negative forces that prevent your spiritual and material progress, this Yantra comes handy.
The Ganesha Yantra is a sacred energy device that infuses within you the power to focus and accomplish your goals. The radiations from the Yantra will enhance your positive spirits and stimulate your confidence level to succeed in all your efforts.
Speciality of Ganesha Yantra
Ganesha is given the foremost privilege in all the divine rituals of being invoked first. Your fervent prayers to his Yantra will bring about positive reverberations into your life and living space. The sacred energy of the device will improvise your mathematical skills and problem solving techniques.
If you are planning to undertake your own business or if you are stepping into a new phase of life, Ganesha Yantra will be the best solution to curb all the impediments that could block your way to accomplishments.
Mantra for Ganesha Yantra
Om Gum Ganapathaye Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Ganesha Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
Ganesha Yantra adds glory to the lives of:
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who desire projects to go smoothly
- People who want to live a hitch free life
- Business holders who yearn to flourish in their trade
- Students who crave to score well in examinations
- Couples who seek a trouble free and happy life span
- People who wish for a successful journey through their lives