Sharaba Homa and the Deity
Lord Sharaba is the chief deity of this powerful Homa. He is the incarnation of Lord Shiva. The Lord assaults all the curses and misfortunes that stand on your way!
Speciality of Sharaba Homa
The powerful Homa nullifies the negative vibrations that revolve around you, and blesses you with good fortune and success.
Recommended Timings for Sharaba Homa
Panchami and Thrayodashi Tithis that fall on Mondays; especially during the Rahu Kalams are considered perfectly suitable to perform Sharaba Homa.
Mantra for Sharaba Homa
Om Haam Sarabeeshaaya Namah
Benefits of Sharaba Homa
Sharaba Homa enlightens the lives of:
- Removes the impact of negative forces on your life
- Pathway of success is smoothened
- Brings in mental peace, happiness and unity in your family
- Businessmen, politicians and administrators who struggle for success in their fields
- Sufferers of evil eye casting
- People who long for a hitch free life