Rudra Fire Laband the Deity
The Sri Rudram chant is an ancient Vedic hymn, and is the oldest example of a listing of various names of Lord Siva. He is also often portrayed as the supreme ascetic with a passive and composed disposition. Through the chanting of Sri Rudram, Lord Siva’s various attributes and aspects are invoked and worshipped.
Speciality of Rudra Homa
Shiva is Shakti or power; Shiva is the destroyer, the most powerful god of the Hindu pantheon and one of the godheads in the Hindu Trinity. Chanting the Rudram is considered to be of great benefit. The Rudra Fire Labis resorted to in times of fear and concern. The powerful chant accompanying this ritual is a collection of about 82 mesmerizing suktas taken primarily from the Yajur Veda. Of these, 66 to 69 suktas are addressed directly to the divinity of Rudra.
Recommended Timings for Rudra Homa
Any auspicious Horas that fall on Mondays are most preferable to conduct Rudra Homa.
Mantra for Rudra Homa
Jum Sah Sah Jum Jum Om Amrit-Mritunjayaaya Namah
Benefits of Rudra Homa
Rudra Fire Labinvigorates the lives of:
- Hitch free life
- Relief from unwanted problems
- Relief from relationship issues
- Unity and cordial atmosphere at your work place and home, as well
- Clarity in thoughts and deeds
- People who are suffering from negative impacts on their lives
- People who long to attain success in life
- People who wish to get rid of debts
- People who want to get rid of hitches in their lives