Why Sudarshana Yantra?
Conquer your enemies now! Break the clutches of all your unexplainable sufferings and worries. The supreme guard Lord Vishnu encircles you with energetic vibrations that relieve you from mental stress, fear, health ailments and, other obstacles.
The powerful radiations of the Yantra come to your rescue when you stumble amidst problems and perils. The mighty weapon – the brilliant Chakra of Lord Vishnu enlivens you when you wane in your spirits.
Speciality of Sudarshana Yantra
The “Sudarshana Chakra” possesses healing characteristics. The energized patterns on the Yantra heal your health afflictions, destroy enmity and relieve mental trauma. Lord Sudarshana liberates you from your sins and helps you attain salvation.
His Yantra acts as a divine shield to you against all the evil eye castings and negative forces. It embeds the seeds of confidence in you to achieve triumph in all the spheres of your life!
Mantra for Sudarshana Yantra
- Om Sudharshanaya Vidmahey
- Maha Jwalaya Dhi Mahi
- Tanno Chakra Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sudarshana Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Sudarshana Yantra rebuilds the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who suffer from severe health ailments
- People who struggle to win over their enemies
- People who desire to attain salvation
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- People who want immediate relief from negativity
- People who need protection from ill wishes of others
- People who seek to grow in purity