What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Subramanya Yantra?
Are you lacking in confidence and wisdom? Use the Subramanya Yantra to boost your confidence and power up your intelligence. Subramanya (Lord Muruga) is an embodiment of confidence and knowledge; he can increase your confidence and give you success in all your endeavors. His Yantra comes in handy for empowering and enhancing your confidence and wisdom.
Specialty of Subramanya Yantra
Only strong stairs of confidence can lead you to the pinnacle of success. When these stairs are weak, you're more likely to falter in your efforts to succeed. The Subramanya Yantra can increase your confidence level and endow you with wisdom and the power to achieve victory. The Yantra acts as a mediator between you and Lord Subramanya, helping to rebuild your willpower to accomplish your goals and desires.
Mantra for Subramanya Yantra
Karthikayaiya Vidh Mahe
Shakti Hastiya Dhi Mahi
Tanno Skanda Prachodayat
Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
Om Saum Saravanabavaya Namaha
(The specified Mantras are to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Subramanya Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
Subramanya Yantra stimulates the lives of:
• People who are lacking in confidence
• Business owners who are facing continuous losses
• People who yearn to become knowledgeable
• People who wish to achieve success in all their endeavors
• People who desire to face up to paying off their debts
• People who seek to present themselves with more assurance and leadership
• People who know they need more energy to tackle their issues
• People who want a winner’s attitude and a warrior’s resolve