Why Sri Krishna Yantra?
Your life becomes easier when you captivate people around you. When you are magnetized with attraction, they yearn to help you and even go out of their way even before you could even ask! Develop a strong circle of magnetism that pulls people towards you. Your charm, communication and other soft skills play a vital role in determining your personality that will attract people around you. Sri Krishna is a divine magnetic personality who is the incarnation of Lord Vishnu—upon worshipping him, you will be gifted with the traits and personality that can make you stand matchless in a crowd.
His Yantra will invigorate you with the power and energy to be distinctive; it will create an allure for your, and you will always be the Center of Attraction in a gathering.
Speciality of Sri Krishna Yantra
You might wish to improve some of your skill sets and stimulate your confidence levels to interact better with your peer group. Sri Krishna can equip you with the best skills to attract people and improve your status in the society. Worshipping the Krishna Yantra will revamp your personality and traits. The power lines engraved on the Yantra can gift you with the Magic of Inner Attracting Power that keeps you ahead of everyone and everything, indeed! Get the blessings of Sri Krishna and establish a unique position for yourself in society.
Mantra for Sri Krishna Yantra
How to Use the Sri Krishna Yantra ?
- Om Kleem Krishnaya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Sri Krishna Yantra heals the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who wish to develop their communication and other soft skills
- Professionals who yearn to attract favorable people for their ventures via a magnetized personality and other skill sets
- Men and Women who desire to attract the opposite gender towards them
- People who crave to establish a unique position in society
- Persons who wish greater ease with manifesting results in the physical world