Why Shiva Yantra?
Fear will no more be a road block to your success! Assault all the evil spirits that dominate your positivity. Let the Shiva Yantra unearth the hidden power in you to come out of the ill spell around. You are unchained of all sorts of fear when the Yantra is at your side.
Health ailments, negativity, enemies and other obstacles flee from your life, and you are gifted with peace and happiness round the clock!
Speciality of Shiva Yantra
Lord Shiva represents the cosmic energy of your life. He governs death and dissolution. When you appease him, he blesses you with longevity, peace, good health and strength to fight against the negative forces.
Shiva Yantra is a divine tool to invoke Lord Shiva, and in turn he dispels the influence of evil planets, fear of evil power, accidental death and diseases. When you are empowered with the divine energy of Lord Shiva, there is nothing that can prevent you from achieving victory. The power lines of the Yantra sketch out the designs of happiness, harmony and high spirits into your life!
Mantra for Shiva Yantra
How to Use the Shiva Yantra ?
- Om Nama Shivaya
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Shiva Yantra energizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who are entangled in negative spirits
- People who suffer from severe health ailments
- People who strive to overcome their fear
- People who wish for a trouble-free and successful journey through their lives
- People who want to be harmonized with all the elemental forces (earth, water, fire, air and space)
- People who seek to travel the highest pathways to enlightenment