Why Saraswathi Yantra?
Saraswati is the creative angel who transforms imagination into reality. She is the one who paints your life with creative thoughts and artistic colors! Creativity is one of the qualities that make you an outstanding performer. When your innovative thinking is powered by knowledge, you will become ‘Jack of All Arts’!
Goddess Saraswati is the Chief of Education, Knowledge and Creativity; she unearths the finest qualities in you and sharpens your skill sets. Saraswati yantra is energized with geometric patterns that will empower you with the Positive Energy of Saraswati; these positive vibes will gift you with knowledge, mental power and innovative thinking.
Speciality of Saraswathi Yantra
Wisdom is the essence of your life; attaining wisdom is an ever ending process, and it cannot be complete without the guidance of the divine power. Saraswati is the mother of wisdom and imagination; she is the one who stimulates your thirst for knowledge and quenches it with adequate wisdom, as well. Your sincere prayers to the Saraswati Yantra will guide you to experience the creative side of your life. She will empower you with mounds of imagination and knowledge catering to your informational needs.
This Yantra will put forth your knowledge needs to the Goddess and in turn encircle you with positive energy releases strengthening your mental health.
Mantra for Saraswathi Yantra
- Om Vagdevi Cha Vid Mahe
- Brahma Patneecha Dhi Mahi
- Tanno Varni Prachodayat
- Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
- Om Aim Saraswatiyei Namah
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Saraswathi Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Saraswati Yantra uplifts the lives of:
People who want to expand their boundaries of knowledge and wisdom
People who aspire to achieve higher standards in their education
Students who crave to score well in examinations
Professionals and people who yearn to sharpen their creative skills
People who need to perfect their artistic abilities
People who wish to be ‘Jack of All Arts’
People who seek to succeed in technical or scientific fields
People who want the knowledge of the future right here and now