Why Rama Raksha Yantra?
Your actions reflect your thoughts; when your thoughts are pure, you will perform good deeds and be bestowed with happiness and peace as well as victory consciousness. Lord Rama is the personification of pure thoughts, noble virtues and utter triumph. Upon worshipping him, your thoughts will be purified, your spiritual interests will get upgraded, and you will become a winner. When you become a spiritually active person, you will yearn for peace and the blessings of God more than any other material pleasure on this earth plane, and you will walk a pathway to enlightenment.
Rama Raksha Yantra will instill pious thoughts; its divine energy will elevate your inner peace and harmony. You will realize the spiritual aspect of your life!
Speciality of Rama Raksha Yantra
Your clarity of thought plays a vital role in determining your success; if you waver in your thoughts, the vacillation will impede your actions. The positive energy of Rama will remove your thought clashes and soothe your mental peace so that you are focused and clear, with the attitude of a winner. It will stabilize your mind and gift you with an unblocked flow of positive, goal-oriented thoughts; the Yantra will pass on its vibrant waves to you that can awaken your spiritual interests.
Your dedicated prayers to this Yantra will stir your soul and bless you with happiness, peace and success. Be assured of tranquility and divinity at your side forever when you possess this Yantra!
Mantra for Rama Raksha Yantra
- Om Daserathaya Vidhmahe
- Sita Vallabhaya Dhi Mahi
- Tanno Rama Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Rama Raksha Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Rama Raksha Yantra soothes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who desire pure thoughts
- People who struggle to achieve success in their endeavors
- People who crave for peace and happiness
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- People who want supreme confidence
- People who wish for triumphant victory
- People who need protection