Why Kalabhairava Yantra?
Are you stumbling to balance your time? Your efforts and initiatives to complete your assignments on time might go in a vain; but not when the Kalabhairava Yantra finds its place in your living space. Multitasking is the order of the day; it demands your persistent will power and hard work to stick on to your time. Kalabhairava Yantra will sharpen your time management skills and bless you with success!
Speciality of Kalabhairava Yantra
Kalabhairava is the Lord of time; he will bless you with effective time management skills and relieve you from debts, as well. When you owe volumes of debts and struggle to balance your time, seek the divine help of Kalabhairava. Offering your sincere prayers to his Yantra will nullify your debts and will also amplify your sources of income.
The Yantra will emit powerful vibrations that will gift you with the skills of handling time efficiently. With the Yantra of Kalabhairava master the art of multitasking and stay ahead of time!
Mantra for Kalabhairava Yantra
- Swarnat Vijaya Vidmahe
- Sula Hastaya Dhimahi
- Tanno Kala Bhairavaya Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Kalabhairava Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Kalabhairava Yantra rebuilds the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who yearn to sharpen their time management skills
- People who crave for a debt-free life
- Business holders who suffer from debts
- Professionals who are in the need to multitask efficiently
- People who desire to become financially sound
- People who understand time is money and wish to never waste time