Why Hanuman Yantra?
Mark an end to all your sufferings and health ailments now! Lord Hanuman, the Guardian Deity will guard you against all dangers and strengthen you with courage and knowledge. His unflinching energy will power up your life line and stimulate your inner spirits. Hanuman will protect you from the malefic effects of Saturn if Saturn is unstably placed in your Birth Chart.
Hanuman Yantra will relieve you from incurable illnesses, laziness and bless you with longevity, courage, productivity and effective communication skills.
Speciality of Hanuman Yantra
Are you suffering from the ill effects of Saturn? Seek the blessings of Hanuman to get rid of your problems. He will liberate you from the malefic effects of Saturn; you will be blessed with the qualities of courage and confidence to outsmart your fellow beings. He will thwart the efforts of your enemies and your success flag will fly high!
The energy release from the Yantra will strengthen your immune system to fight against health disorders and bless you with a long life. Your dedicated prayers to the Yantra will make you courageous and confident; you will become power packed to assault all the impediments that stand in the way of your achievements. Shield yourself against all the dangers of life!
Mantra for Hanuman Yantra
- Om Reeng Hreem Markenday Markendaiya Hanumanpiya Namaha
- Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
- Om Anjaneyaya Vidmahe
- Vayuputraya Dheemahi,
- Tanno Hanuman Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Hanuman Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Hanuman Yantra stimulates the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who fear their enemies
- People who struggle to achieve success in their endeavors
- People who suffer from severe health ailments
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- People who desire to acquire the qualities of courage and confidence
- People who need to reverse negative energies from Saturn
- People who seek to turn around impossible situations