Why Gayatri Yantra?
Your spiritual interests are the windows to the eternal world; only when your spiritual desires are fulfilled, you will be able to live your life peacefully and happily. Gayatri Yantra represents the Goddess Gayatri; it identifies your power points and alleviates your spiritual interests and desires, as well.
The Goddess has five heads-four heads depicting the four Vedas and one head depicting the Almighty of this Universe. Her Yantra is a sign of auspiciousness and upon worshipping it regularly you will be blessed with good health, wealth, prosperity and peace. The golden grace of the Sun comes through this Goddess. Bright up your inner life with a more cheerful, sunny outlook and truly walk a pathway to enlightenment.
Goddess Gayatri will fulfill your spiritual aspirations and bless you with a hassle-free life. She will illuminate you with healthy new thoughts. The positive power of the Gayatri Yantra liberates you from negative spirits, bad dreams and souls; those energy lines attract auspicious happenings and deeds to your living space. It will strike a balance between your spiritual and material desires to live a harmonious life.
Only the divine power can bless you with peace and protection; when the Gayatri Yantra stays with you, your spiritual interests will come to the fore paving your way for happiness, peace and prosperity!
Mantra for Gayatri Yantra
- Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha
- Tat Savitur Varenyam
- Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
- Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Gayatri Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Gayatri Yantra rejuvenates the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra's color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering
- People who yearn to alleviate their spiritual interests
- People who yearn for a problem-free and peaceful life
- People who are influenced by negative forces
- People who crave to attain success in their endeavors
- People who wish to shine with cheerful energy