Why Durga Yantra?
Be the personification of courage and victory—seek the blessings of Goddess Durga! She is the empowerment of divine energy who nourishes your body, mind and soul. She is a savior for women as well as a protective refuge for men. Her power rays will stimulate your courage level to achieve victory against enemies. Durga Yantra runs the magical lines of Goddess Durga which gift you with victory in all your endeavors.
The energy release of the Yantra will add a positive tinge to your life; it will quash the efforts of your enemies and bring your own skills to the limelight!
Speciality of Durga Yantra
It’s time to conquer your enemies! Encircle yourself with the positive radiations of Durga and win over your rivals; her unflinching energy assaults all the impediments on your way of success. Your struggles and sufferings will come to an end on worshipping Durga. She destroys all negativity that is blocking joy.
The radiations of the Yantra rebuilds your morale; it equips you with the fighting qualities that drive you towards the pinnacle of success. Fulfill every desire of yours with the unfaltering energy of the Durga Yantra!
Mantra for Durga Yantra
- Katyayanaya Vidh Mahe
- Kanya Kumari Dhi Mahi
- Tanno Durgi Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Durga Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Durga Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who are troubled by their enemies
- People who lack confidence and courage to face their future
- People who desire to acquire material comforts
- People who struggle to establish their talents
- People who seek relief from depression or despair
- People who have given up hope