Why Dhanakarshana Yantra?
'Luck' is an element of positivity that drives in success, happiness and prosperity into your life. The bracing breeze of luck brings about volumes of money, comforts and gains when you make it blow in your direction—Dhanakarshana Yantra does it for you! This Yantra showers on you the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, an embodiment of wealth and prosperity. She bestows upon you material comforts and good luck.
She sweeps away your misfortunes and fills your living space with good fortunes and spirits. Experience the gush of luck in your life!
Speciality of Dhanakarshana Yantra
The Yantra magnetizes wealth, material comforts and prosperity towards you. Goddess Lakshmi, consort of Lord Vishnu blesses her devotees with riches and luxuries. She is considered the lucky Goddess who brings in opportunities to multifold your comforts and gains. This Yantra is energized with her power and when you worship it, you are consecrated with the capacity to earn more money!
Even a mere glance at the Yantra before you begin your day unveils the luck in store for you. This unique feature of the Yantra adds brighter colors to your day!
Mantra for Dhanakarshana Yantra
Aum Shreem Lakshmi Kuberaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Dhanakarshana Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Dhanakarshana Yantra sprinkles luck into the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- Business holders who are on the look out to realize their business ideas
- People who stumble with losses and wish to turn that around
- People who wish to increase the inflow of income
- People who yearn for material comforts
- People who desire surplus to share with others